Online | Zoom
Are you interested in technology, science, engineering, or math AND want to work on solving real-world problems? Do you want to join a tight-knit community of undergraduates with similar aspirations? If so, then the UMass iCons Program may be just the program for you.
The iCons Program is a unique UMass certificate program whose mission is to produce a diverse generation of leaders in science and technology with the attitudes, knowledge, and skills needed to solve the inherently multi-faceted problems facing our world.
Please join us for an upcoming informational webinar to learn about the iCons Program – how to apply to the program, and what its benefits are for you.
Wednesday, August 25 at 10:00 am EST
Thursday, August 26 at 3:00 pm EST
The deadline to register for a webinar is Monday, August 23 at 5:00 pm EST. A webinar link will be sent to registered students before the webinar.
The iCons Advantage:
- Enhanced education in two areas: Renewable Energy and Biomedicine.
- Extensive work with diverse teams across many disciplines: over 35 majors from business and STEM.
- Working on real-world problems of your choosing -- topics include (but are not limited to) racial inequalities in access to healthcare, preventing the next pandemic, curing cancer, and reducing campus carbon emissions.
- Developing powerful skills in collaboration, communication, and leadership.
- Access to a support network that works to position you for success in internships and post-UMass careers.
If you have any questions regarding iCons or our informational webinars, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.