Join the iCons Industry Consortium and invest in your company's future.
On this page:
The iCons Program understands the great challenges faced by industry today, including:
- Creating value for customers through products and technology.
- Addressing environmental issues that demand new approaches to using natural resources.
- Strategizing for emerging markets and sustained growth.
- Understanding governmental and social policies.
The UMass Amherst iCons program prepares our best and brightest students to be industry-ready problem-solvers capable of teamwork, cross-disciplinary communication, and innovation on complex problems.
iCons cultivates the next generation of leaders and innovators by fostering the creative, strategic workforce talent needed for industry innovation and success.
Members of iCons industry consortium:
- Access a talented pool of students and graduates for internships and hires.
- Investigate problems facing your organization with the help of iCons faculty and students.
- Shape education in science and technology to ensure the best training for future employees.
Support the iCons Program by:
- Establishing iCons internship opportunities at your company.
- Offering personnel time for mentoring or consultation.
- Contributing outright gifts of cash or equipment.
- To discuss your company's interests and needs, please contact Scott Auerbach, Mahoney Family Sponsored Executive Director of iCons, at 413-545-3674 or firstname.lastname@example.org.