Online | Zoom
iCons Panel of Students and Faculty
Are you interested in technology, science, engineering, math, or how business intersects with STEM, and want to work on solving real-world problems? Do you want to join a community of undergraduates with similar aspirations? If so, then the UMass iCons Program may be the program for you!
Please join us for an upcoming online informational session to learn about the iCons Program.
Wednesday, August 31 at 8:00 pm EST
Thursday, September 1 at 10:00 am EST
The deadline to register for an information is 9:00am EST on Monday, August 29 EST. A Zoom link will be sent to registered students before the session.
The UMass iCons Program is a unique cohort-based certificate program whose mission is to inspire a diverse generation of leaders in science, technology, and business with the attitudes, knowledge, and skills needed to solve the inherently multi-faceted problems facing our world.
The iCons Advantage:
- Enhanced education in two areas: Renewable Energy and Biomedicine/Biosystems.
- Extensive work with diverse teams across many disciplines: over 35 majors from business and STEM.
- Working on real-world problems of your choosing -- topics include (but are not limited to) racial inequalities in access to healthcare, preventing the next pandemic, curing cancer, and reducing campus carbon emissions.
- Developing powerful skills in collaboration, communication, and leadership.
- Access to a support network that works to position you for success in internships and post-UMass careers.
If you have any questions regarding iCons or our informational sessions, please contact us at email@example.com.