Source page URL: https://www.cns.umass.edu/icons-program/industry-alliance/current-indust... and /corporate-alliance and redirected previous aliases (see yojimbo doc outlining previous aliases for all pages)
URL redirect: _ not required √ needed _ created
File attachements: _ needed √ migrated
Images to include: _ needed _ migrated
Join the iCons Corporate Alliance and invest in your company's future.
See how iCons students put their skills to use as interns for Corporate Alliance member Waters Corporation
On this page:
The iCons Program understands the great challenges faced by industry today, including:
- Creating value for customers through products and technology.
- Addressing environmental issues that demand new approaches to using natural resources.
- Strategizing for emerging markets and sustained growth.
- Understanding governmental and social policies.
The UMass Amherst iCons program prepares our best and brightest students to be industry-ready problem-solvers capable of teamwork, cross-disciplinary communication, and innovation on complex problems.
iCons cultivates the next generation of scientists and engineers by fostering the creative, strategic workforce talent needed for industry innovation and success.
Members of iCons corporate alliance may:
- Access a talented pool of students and graduates for internships and hires.
- Investigate problems facing your organization with the help of iCons faculty and students.
- Shape education in science and technology to ensure the best training for future employees.
Support the iCons Program by:
- Establishing iCons internship opportunities at your company.
- Offering personnel time for mentoring or consultation.
- Contributing outright gifts of cash or equipment.
- To discuss your company's interest and needs, please contact Courtney Campbell in the College of Natural Sciences at (413) 545-1785 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the iCons Corporate Alliance brochure to share with your colleagues.